Book review: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
Posted May 19, 2008on:
I’ve finished reading this book about a month ago. The author is T Harv Eker. I personally recommend this book for people who are seeking to build wealth and financial freedom in life.
If you are not doing well financially, you will have to change your money blueprint. This extraordinary book will help you to identify your money blueprint, reset it and create natural success. According to T. Harv Eker, its simple. If you think like rich people think and do what rich people do, chances are you’ll get rich too!
The wealth files are very superb. Let’s see how the rich and poor people think and act differently!
1. Rich people believe ” I create my life”. Poor people believes ” Life happens to me”
2. Rich people play the money to win the game. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
3. Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
3. Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
4. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
5. Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
6. Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
7. Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.
Are these 7 wealth files make you feel excited? For me, yes it did. There are many more to share and that has inspired me and hubby to compile it in very easy format where you can print and follow it through everyday! Click here to download.
Or you may want to buy it today! why not? Just click the left button in this website. Happy reading!
Other people who also give review on this book:
GetRichSlowly (I’m a big fan of this blog! )